Monday, March 5, 2012

March Card Sketch Challenge

Wow! It's been a little while! My kiddos have been sick for a few days, and I haven't had many scrapportunites lately.  But yesterday everyone was feeling better, so I gathered up a few items and checked out the March Card Sketch Challenge at Paper Secrets.  Here's my card.


I was inspired to use the sentiment stamp from Close to My Heart after the sad weekend with the storms blowing across the Midwest and South. My heart goes out to the people who lost loved ones or their homes last week.

This card can be used for a number of occasions; we all could use a little more prayers at times in our lives, whether we lose a loved one or while going through a tragedy or even a rough time.  I want to use my scrapping/cardmaking hobby more to help others and encourage them.

Hope you like this card, and that it can inspire you to send a prayer for someone and let them know about it.  It will probably bring a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment