Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Color Challenge-"Teddy Bear Love" Scrapbook Page

Happy Leap Day!  Yes, it's a special day because it only comes around once every four years, and my DH's grandson was born on this day.  Despite the jokes that he is only three, he turned 12 this year.  He's growing up fast for a kid that "only has a birthday every four years!"  LOL!

On a different note, I took a scrapportunity to make a page yesterday evening before starting supper.  I used a color inspiration challenge from Paper Secrets.  February's color challenge ends tonight at midnight, but you can find the challenge here.



The specified colors were white, black, red, and pink.  I couldn't resist these pictures of my baby in her red and pink tie-dyed onsie with her hot pink teddy bear.

Hope you liked this scrapbook page; maybe next month I won't wait until the last minute to finish Paper Secret's color challenge.  But I did admit to being a procrastinator, didn't I??

No comments:

Post a Comment