Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cheery Cherries Tag

Hey!  It looks a lot like spring around here with all the blooming trees around, including our cherry tree. The kids are planning on feasting on cherries in a couple of months, so when I saw these cute Doodlebug papers in a swap on "It's a Scrapbooking Swap Thing", I knew I had to sign up!

I cut my tag with the "Elegant Edges" Cricut cartridge, and the cherry stem with "From My Kitchen".  I wanted the cherries to be perfectly round like on the patterned paper, so I punched them out with my Creative Memories circle maker.  And don't you know with a swap name like "Cheery Cherries," mine had to have happy faces!  A perfect scrapportunity to use my new Peachy Keen stamps!

I love creating for this swap group, mostly because it keeps me inspired and looking for new ways to embellish and get crafty! So if you're looking for a group to try, check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment