Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quick St. Patrick's Day Candy Bar Wraps

Did I mention that I'm a procrastinator?  I think I did on my last post, lol!  Anyway, being an admitted procrastinator, I've found a few ways to do things rather quickly (aka, last minute)!  So here are some St. Patrick's Day gift items I whipped up.


I made the card with the Cricut "A Child's Year" cartridge.  I love the silhouettes on this cartridge!  They are a little elegant and don't required layers or much embellishing!


And the other items are Hershey bars wrapped in patterned paper.  I loved the sketchy shamrocks, but wanted to add a little colorful variety with the striped paper.


Since this is my kid's last school day before Spring break, their teachers will be getting one of these, as well as some friends we are meeting tomorrow.  I'll wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day, too, sans chocolate, but with a crafty idea if you get an opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment