Friday, March 30, 2012

Celebrate the Sweetness!!

Whew!  It's seems like I've been so busy lately, and with what?  I can't prove much!  It just always seems like something is going on, and time is flying--can you believe March is almost over??  Me either!

I wanted to join the monthly challenges over at Paper Secrets, and don't you know I waited until almost the last minute!!  Anyway today I completed two pages for their challenges, but in my hurry to get them done and posted, I forgot to turn off the date stamp on my camera.  It looks really dorky (to me) to have a picture of a really nice page and have that digital number in the corner!!  This one was alright, so I will go ahead and enter it in Paper Secret's March Sketch layout.


This was Kellie's 10th birthday, and since she was into (and still is into) all things "cupcake," we had a decorate-your-own cupcake party.  The kids all had such a blast with that!  I didn't journal much about it in the layout because I will be doing other pages of the party.  You know there's always a ton of pictures: the cake, presents, games, and friends.  I'm so glad I bought this DCWV Celebration pad--I'll have plenty of coordinating paper to use for all those fun memories!

Until the next "scrapportunity!"  C-ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment