Monday, February 27, 2012

Circus Themed Cards

Those Tu-Tu gift bags and the birthday party that went along with it inspired me to make some cute and colorful birthday cards.  So, using my "Carosel" Lite Cricut cartridge, I made a girl one (with tulle) and a boy one (without tulle, but with something every little boy will love--a cannon! LOL)


I sprayed the bear with a little shimmer spray from "Tattered Angels," and it blotched a little. Guess I need to practice with that stuff a little more! And I think the cotton candy brad from "Eyelet Outlet" really set it off!



Again, I used some brads from "Eyelet Outlet" that went with my bright color scheme.  I used up some scraps on these two cards, and now I have a couple of fun, bright birthday cards on hand--ready for a party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment