Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mini Cards-Aren't they cute?

I've been working on some mini cards, again for the swapping site IASST.  I can't resist a card swap! I'm always needing a card when rushing around to get a gift ready or a little thank you out to someone, and if you have some on hand ahead of time, it sure makes it EASY on you!  Also with the swaps, you make six or so of one card and get back 6 different ones--Variety!


These are some of the ones I've done.  There are boy ones, girl ones, Christmas, Easter, baby, and Thinking of you. I don't know what is so fun about working in miniature, but I love it!


I wanted to hightlight the lamp card, because it's different.  This one has a generic theme, so I left it blank.  It could be used for a friend, moving, new home, or a wedding shower (maybe).



I used a stamp from Hero Arts that was in a set of three lamps.  I thought it was so cute and it inspired me to use some feminine touches like the ribbon (Paper Studio) and pearls from Melissa Frances. I lifted the lamp up a little with Stampin' Up! dimensionals.  I love those! They are just the right thickness.  The paper was just scraps, all the more reason to make mini cards is to use up those scraps!

So, now back to work for me.  I still need to make more mini cards!  That's my "trouble," lol- I had to sign up for all the categories! So I need wedding cards, sympathy, and thank you.

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to work I go . . . well, until the baby needs me, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment