Monday, June 25, 2012

More Swap Stuff to Share

I told you that I did 11 pages with my swaps from "It's a Scrapbooking Swap Thing,"  IASST, so here are a few more layouts.



These Thanksgiving pages were done with another "naked" swap--we embellished the pieces after we got them back.  So here's a close-up of the tag and photo corner.  I used a couple of stamps from Stampin' Up! to decorate them.



Now, some Christmas pages . . .




And a zoo page I completed yesterday with pictures from May, 2012; I was really jumping around!  I had printed this collage and didn't want it getting wrinkled up, so I thought it was safer on a scrabook page than getting moved around on the bar.


Those pages came together so fast!  Then I had time to do a few cards for IASST, too.  They do lots of different swaps, and I'm usually one of the first to sign up for card swaps.


This one was done with a stamp from Close to My Heart, paper and ribbon from Hobby Lobby, and cardstock from Bazzill.



These two were made with Stampin' Up! stamps and ink, Bazzill cardstock, Cuttlebug embossing folder, twine from We R Memory Keepers, button from my stash, and patterned paper from a pad that I now don't know the manufacturer because I tore it from the package a long time ago. 

Now I've got to get these cards and a few other things in the mail to my hostesses.  I'll share even more later as I get the opportunity!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I real like your layouts so pretty.i need to get back in doing layout myself thank you for your comment

    ReplyDelete