Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Card From the Heart

Here's my latest card, made for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 23: Anything Goes.  I love doing challenges; I have an incentive, and I get a little project done at the same time!  You can find their latest challenge here.


Of course, I used my Peachy Keen stamps to give my heart a little personality!  I used the PK-754 Critter Faces Set A Medium, Ranger's Glossy Accents, Bazzill cardstock, Fancy Pants Designs patterned paper, Cricut George & Basic Shapes (for the heart and shadows), Cricut Country Life ("From the Heart" phrase), Michael's ribbon, Melissa Frances pearls, Stampin' Up! black ink, Studio G blue chalk ink, and a Creative Memories pen (faux stitches).

Hope you like my card, and if you want to participate in the Peachy Keen Challenge, you still have time!  This challenge is open until midnight tomorrow.  Here's the link again: PKS Challenge 23.

3 comments:

  1. OMGawsh!!! this is beyond cute! I love everything about it! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable !!!! love it !!! thanks so much for linking up with us this week at Peachy Keen!!

    Michelle- DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete