Saturday, June 30, 2012

Partying Cupcake Card

Here's a card I made for my Dear Daughter's 11th birthday!  I can't believe she's getting that old.  Seems like just yesterday she was learning to tie her shoes . . . ride a bike . . . now she's growing up fast!  Putting away her dolls . . .  painting her nails . . . trying to wear my shoes (they just almost fit!), but she still likes cutesy things like cupcakes!


Supplies: "Life's a Party" Cricut cartridge (banner), "Cupcake" Cricut cartridge (cupcake), PK-491 Everyday Character Faces stamp, black ink, glitter, punches- Stampin' Up!, brads and twine- We R Memory Keepers, Bazzill cardstock, pink patterned paper- My Little Shoebox, and orange dot/popsicle kisses patterned paper- Bella Blvd.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Challenge 24: Color Challenge
Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge #145: Use banners or flags

Hope you all like this card; DD loved it!

3 comments:

  1. The banner and cupcake look so sweet together- Well done. Thanks for sharing your card at Peacy Keen Stamps challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your card.my granddaugther have a birthday coming up soon and she love cupcake that woudl be a great card to make her

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the banner and the overall presentation!

    <3, Katie A.
    www.kdpiedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete