Thursday, June 7, 2012

Americana Card

I've got a quick card to show off today.  I made it especially to enter in Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge to use punches on your project.  You can find this challenge here .   I love this bird punch from Stampin' Up!, and I've seen some really cute cards made from it lately.  I wanted to use it, but I also wanted it to be different from what I've seen.  So I pulled it out of the cabinet and paired it with this Authentique patterned paper.  The music notes on it made me think of the little birdies singing a patriotic song!


I didn't put a sentiment on it, because I couldn't really decide what to do with it just yet.  Flag Day?  Fourth of July?  Veteran's Day?  When I decide the occasion, though, I'll be able to add a sentiment later.  I thought I would let the card speak for itself today!  LOL!

Supplies:  cardstock-Bazzill, patterned paper-Authentique, ink-Prima, trim-BoBunny, punches-bird on branch and 2 1/2" circle-Stampin' Up!, and 1 1/2" circle punch-Creative Memories.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun way to use the bird punches and I love the inking you added around the edges! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete