Monday, September 3, 2012

What to wear??

Hi everybody!  Do you have this problem, too?  We wake up late, I try to get my 6 year-old "up and at 'em," and he is cranky and doesn't want to wear what I throw at him.  We try to pick out clothes the night before, but often don't stick with that system past Tuesday!  Well, hopefully this will solve it.  I've had a project in my head for a while, and this morning I finally made some tags for the week days.  I'll help my son pick out his clothes on Sunday evening and hang the tags on them.  Then he will just grab that day's clothes and get ready!


I used plenty of Cricut cartridges on this project:  George and Basic Shapes for the tags, Chore Chart Lite for the days of the week and the backgrounds for them, and Playtime Lite for the boys.


I hid their original faces and gave them some cute personality with my Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Assortment.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


Tuesday is one of my favorites.  Even though he won't be able to wear a Super Hero cape to school, it still looked like fun!


And isn't everybody always glad when it's finally Friday?  So I had to put the little boy with a flag on this one!

I'm entering this project in Peachy Keen's Challenge # 33: Anything Goes!  You can find that link here.  These tags would have been half as cute without those cute little faces!  Visit them and try "peachifying" something for the challenge.  And if you do, good luck with your project!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! makes me wish mine were still little...wait...maybe not ;) It is a super good idea though!

    From,
    Your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a BRILLIANT idea---I'm going to store this one for furture use!! And your tags turned out darling, the images are so cute & the PK faces set them off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and wonderful idea:) I will have to remember this project for when I have little ones:)Thanks for visiting my blog. I just became a follower of your blog and would love if you followed my blog:) I can't wait to see more of your work:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete