Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Get Well Hugs & Wishes

Here's a quick little card I put together with scraps from my stash!  Of course, I had a little help from my Peachy Keen Stamps and my Cricut.  I love it when they work well together!


Sorry the lighting isn't so great--I'm trying to get this posted at the last minute for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #32 : sketch.  You can find it here.  Yes, I have reverted to my procrastinating ways, lol!

I used the "Chore Chart" Lite Cartridge from Cricut, "Cherub Assortment" set from Peachy Keen Stamps, black ink from Momento, sentiment from Papertrey Ink's "Big & Bold Wishes" set, washi tape from We R Memory Keepers, and a little bling from Studio G.  I also inked a few edges with some Clearsnap chalk inks.


Had to give you a close-up of that Peachy Face!  This pillow is so happy to get a little rest and recupe from the sniffles!  Lol!  Surely this card will brighten the face of any of my friends should they get ill.  Good thing I'm getting a card ready before flu season strikes!

Thanks for stopping by!  And stay well!

1 comment: