Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy Get Well!

Here's a card I made for a special little friend who is in the hospital.  She is four years old and loves horses and bling.  So I went over the "big" top with this card for her!  I wanted it to be bright and fun and cheerful!


The current challenge at the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog is to make a card that is popped up, and I was excited!  I've been popping up a lot of stuff lately in my projects, LOL!  I used Scotch mounting tape under the blue banner, under the sentiment circle, and under the horse and spinner background.  I love to use the Cricut "Carosel" Lite Cartridge for kids' cards. And I wanted to do a spinner card so the sick girl could play a little with it.


And what clown doesn't need a "corny" face?  I used Peachy Keen Stamps "The Cornies Face Assortment" for him and "Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment" for the flag.

I'll be sending this get well wish to our little friend this afternoon.  I'm sure she will love making the little pony do its spinning trick!

I'm entering this card in Peachy Challenge #30: Just Cards: Popped Up.  There's still time if you want to "pop" over and check it out!  LOL!

5 comments:

  1. lots of great dimension, love your color choices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I LOVE the patterned papers!!
    Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color scheme going on here and I love the dimension too. Great job! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge this week. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming my 50th follower! I love the colors on this card!! Great job! ~ Maddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the sweet comments! And thanks to my new followers for following! LOL!

    ReplyDelete