Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Love Bear Card

Here's a card I made for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge for this week.  It's a photo/color challenge:


Since I was doing a Valentine card, I didn't use the blue colors, just the browns and red.  Here's the card I made for my husband.


I used Peachy Keen's January, 2013 release set for the bear.  I paper-pieced it, which is something that I haven't tried much of, but I love this result!  I popped the heart and his hands up with foam tape and used Stampin' Up!'s color wonder crayons to add some shading on the bear, and a white Gelly roll for details on his eyes.  And I stamped the sentiment into the middle of the heart.


Here's a close up of the cutesy teddy face!  Hope you liked this card!  You can check out the Peachy Keen Challenge #13-5: Photo Inspiration here.

3 comments:

  1. TOO CUTE!AWESOME job with your sweet little bear and great background,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kim!!! Love that little cutie! And I love the LOVE background too! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super! I should make one like this.. so nice! Great job as always Kim.

    ReplyDelete