Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas layouts

Okay, I'll admit it--these layouts were made with 2012 photos!  But, they are new creations!!


I got my big kids a cookie kit at Walgreen's last year.  If you look closely, you can see that it's a Ninja-bread kit!  DS loves Lego Ninjago, so I thought this would be fun and different!  We had a blast making cookies with this!  For my layout, I used Authentique's Joyous collection and a little Mister Huey's white mist to represent flour.  It looks more like it IRL.


This layout uses some Bazzill kraft background paper and some scraps from my stash.  The kraft with white words and the squares are from The Paper Studio.  I pulled out lots of supplies on this one: the santa brad, the paper clip, twine, two kinds of alphas, the journal box, and the washi tape.  I love the little extra that washi gives to layouts!!  The title is meant to be a little sarcastic--my DD did NOT want her photo taken at her class Christmas party.  Lol, the joys of having a scrapping mamarazzi!!


Now, my DS LOVES having his photo taken--he always stops and poses with that huge grin!  These papers are mostly The Paper Studio, with a few scraps from my stash.  I Stickled the candy and reindeer die cuts (from my Artbooking Cricut cartridge) as well as some of the hexagons.  This one was actually from a Becky Flech sketch used in a challenge on A Cherry on Top.  You can find the origianl link here.

Hope you liked these pages; and I'm hoping to get all of Christmas 2012 scrapped so that I can move on to 2013!!  Have a great new year--it will be here soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment