Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A "Ssss-sweet!" Birthday Card

I needed a card for my son's friend's birthday tomorrow, but where to start?  Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog, of course!!  This week's challenge is a photo inspiration--you can find the details here.  I focused on the colors:

                                                      

My son and his friend love Lego Ninjago, but I don't have any Cricut cartridges or stamps with those!  But since some of their main characters are snakes, I thought I'd go with that!  Here's my card:


I used Cricut's Animal Kingdom for the sssnake, just stamping some eyes with Peachy Keen's PK-293 set:  The Cornies Face Assortment, and a sssentiment from Joy's Life Lots of Pun Stamps.  Ssssorry for the "sss," I can't help myssself, lol.  It's kind of simple for me, but this birthday boy is gona love it!


I'm entering this card in the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 13-10: Photo Inspiration Challenge.
Thanksss for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Ssssssssso Cute! Love it! hee hee :) Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snake is adorable and I love the PK eyes you've used on it! Great take on the PK Photo inspiration challenge and thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE "s" words {yep, won't even say the word} But boy oh boy this is CUTE!!!! :) Thanks for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an AWESOME card,LOVE THE great snake!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - this card is just so cute! I'm not a big fan of snakes, but this little guy is really adorable! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete