Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A "Tweet" Card

Happy New Year!!  I haven't been in for a while, have I?  Well, now's the time to get back into the swing of things!  Here's a 5 1/4" square card I made for a few challenges.  Hope you like it!


The challenge over at Frosted Designs is a recipe challenge.  You can find that challenge here.  I chose to use an eyelet (on my tag), brads (flower centers), punches (corner rounder on the tag and the background), and stamping.  I used Imaginisce's Flowers Snag 'em Stamp for the corners of my background and Peachy Keen's PK-140 Teddy Bear and Reindeer Face Parts for the eye of my bird.

I cut the bird and sentiment from "3 Birds on Parade" Cricut cartridge and used some chalk ink around the edges.  I used papers from Pink Paislee's Prairie Hill pack that I recently got from Hobby Lobby, along with some scraps from my stash for the sentiment.  Then a little crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam finishes it off!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge:  recipe
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 13-1: Anything Goes:  must use Peachy Keen Stamps
3 Girl Jam Challenge #9: Anything Goes:  with ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Your birdie is super sweet. I hope you get to do lots of crafting in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little birdie! It has longer eyelashes than I do - I'm so jealouse!! LOL Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge :)

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! Love the bird with the bunch of flowers! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Kim! Love all the different elements to your card. Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM.

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Kim!your little bird is ADORABLE,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh TOE TWEET! I agree with everyone else. That bird is heart melting.


    Thanks for participating in the anything goes challenge over on 3GirlJam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Great color combo and love the tag! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete