Sunday, February 22, 2015

Recent Cards

Here are a couple cards I made for challenges on the Message Board at A Cherry On Top.  Message Board members volunteer to host challenges each month.  Some are for random prizes of gift cards to the online store!!

This first one is for a challenge to use fussy cutting.  I'd seen ideas on Pinterest to make a gate fold card like this . . .




I stamped the cake and the circle with the sentiment, then fussy cut them before adding them to my card.  I used lots of papers from We R Memory Keepers Hip Hip Hooray collection.


I got mine at A Cherry On Top online store.  You can find it here

My next card is a multi-fold card, again for a challenge.  I used some Stampin' Up! stamps for this one:




It was kind of tricky using my exacto knife to cut the inside of the window out, but I was glad I did it.  This card was for a dear friend who moved away.  We'll miss her!

Thanks for checking out my blog.  Hope to share more with you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! Love that they are both mutli-folds!

    ReplyDelete