Monday, November 3, 2014

Pinterest Inspired Give Thanks Card

Well, life has been busy lately, but I've got a little crafty stuff done lately!  I host a Pinterest-inspired challenge over on the A Cherry On Top Message Board.  This month's challenge is to use this as inspiration (or participants can use their own pins):


Here's the card I made for an example:


I used lots of Cricut cuts on this one!  The wood grain embossed background piece is from Elegant Edges.  Then I used Botanicals for the wheat and Designer's calendar for the pumpkins, leaves, and sentiment.  I then cut the flowers with Straight From the Nest.  I layered it all up with some Stampin' Dimensionals and added little pearls. 

I might try to do a layout based on this photo, but will have to dig for the perfect picture!

If you want to try your hand at this challenge, you can find it here.

And, the winner is chosen at random to win a $5 gift certificate to the A Cherry On Top online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment