Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"You've Got a Friend in Me!"

I love swapping and scrapping!  Here's a layout I made with some swapped elements from It's a Scrapbooking Swap Thing.  (Check them out here.)  The pictures are of my DS when he got new Woody from Toy Story pajamas.  He is wearing his hat he got at Vacation Bible School one year.  He cracks me up sometimes, being a typical boy!


I cut the title with Cricut's Birthday Bash cartridge, but I welded the letters with my Gypsy.  It took me a while to really get it down, but I finally figured it out!  Hope you like this layout!  I'm entering it in the May 1 challenge at About a Boy Challenge Blog.


10 comments:

  1. Really nice layout. Thanks for playing along with us at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this layout! love the photos. Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I love it! This is my son's favorite movie, but he loves Buzz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and colorful!! Thanks for playing along with us at AAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable! So happy you joined us at About a Boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how do you have a boy without Woody!!! Super cute. Thank you for playing at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute layout and the pictures are darling! Thank you for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colorful and fun layout with such cute photos! Thanks for playing with us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice layout with lot of pictures! Thank you for playing at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute layout! Love the IASST swap pieces! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete